Shoulder and elbow injuries are extremely common in athletes as well as people who play recreational sports. Fractures, torn tendons, rotator cuff tears, and dislocation of the shoulder or elbow can be treated in our office with physical therapy. If necessary, shoulder surgery (including minimally invasive procedures) is available to treat these conditions.
- Common shoulder injuries
- What is impingement and/or rotator cuff tendonitis?
- What is a rotator cuff tear?
- Rotator cuff tear – FAQ
- Rotator cuff tear – how should it be treated?
- Shoulder dislocations
- What is a separated shoulder?
- What is a tear of the shoulder labrum?
- What is a “SLAP” tear?
- What is a shoulder biceps tear?
- What is a frozen shoulder?
- Shoulder arthritis
- What is a shoulder replacement?
- What is an elbow biceps tear?
- What is tennis elbow?